Soooo...I must be the only one who's in the spook spirit. Seriously..you guys. What the heck! I even did a poll on my insta asking who liked getting scared and the majority of you guys said you don't!
Ugh...to each is own I guess. Anywho...for those of us that do like a little horror here and there, I wanted to share with you all 7 movies to watch before Halloween! Get excited because you have some BINGE worthy movie action going on in here.
Also, if you guys have any movies you enjoyed watching on Hulu or Netflix, let me know in the comments so I can check them out!
The Resident (2011, HULU)
Hush (2016, NETFLIX)
Cabin Fever (2002, HULU)
Honeymoon (2014, NETFLIX)
13 Cameras (2015, NETFLIX)
The Invitation (2015, NETFLIX)
The Fall ( Seasons 1-4, NETFLIX)
*Disclaimer* Movie summaries/descriptions are not my own. They are provided by IMDB.com
- Honeymoon-A newlywed couple finds their lake-country honeymoon descend into chaos after Paul finds Bea wandering and disoriented in the middle of the night.
- The Resident- When a young doctor suspects she may not be alone in her new Brooklyn loft, she learns that her landlord has formed a frightening obsession with her.
- Cabin Fever- A group of five college graduates rent a cabin in the woods and begin to fall victim to a horrifying flesh-eating virus, which attracts the unwanted attention of the homicidal locals.
- Hush-A deaf writer who retreated into the woods to live a solitary life must fight for her life in silence when a masked killer appears at her window.
- The Invitation-While attending a dinner party at his former home, a man thinks his ex-wife and her new husband have sinister intentions for their guests.
- 13 Cameras-Claire and Ryan, a newlywed couple, move into a new house across the country, only to find out that their marital issues are the least of their problems. Unbeknownst to them, Their grim and lascivious landlord has been spying on them from day one.
- The Fall-A seemingly cold but very passionate policewoman goes head to head with a seemingly passionate father who is in fact a cold serialist in this procedural out of Belfast. The only thing they share is their common complexity.